woensdag 12 juni 2013

New in my Closet!

Pastel bag - van Haren

Stripe dress - H&M

Parka and top - Boohoo (I'm so in love with these items!)

H&M - Don't know when I'll be wearing this but I just had to have it haha

Dark red/purple cardigan - H&M This is more of a winter/fall item and that's why I'm having doubts if I should keep it. Same goes for the dress below.

Dress - H&M The cardi and the dress go great together but if I keep the dress I want to shorten it 'cause even the 34 is kinda big and long.


Neon bag - H&M Ofcourse there are still items on it's way to me. This time from H&M. What can I say I just love H&M and their service. I ordered this bag and a tee I will show you next, but a few days later both items were on SALE. I emailed H&M and they adjusted the SALE price immediately.


Top - H&M (5 euros on SALE)


Peep toe pumps - H&M SALE (10 euros)

Black dress - H&M

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuke aankoopjes hoor ^__^ vooral
    die tas en de jurkjes!
    Ik heb trouwens een winactie ter waarde
    van €50! XX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Haha ik heb ook zo'n indianentooitje. Ik draag hem niet veel (alleen tijdens festivals), maar móest en zou hem hebben ja! Herkenbaar dus. ;) xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. gaaf!
    leuke nieuwe dingen pop
    vind je tassen erg mooi!

    New outfit post; Catch the light
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen