I've never wrote about beauty before but this I just have to share with you! Even though I'm often complimented for my hair I wake up every day looking like Diana Ross in the bush. My hair is dry, non-shiny and frizzy. I think I've actually tried every hairsmoothing product available in drugstores but it wasn't doing my hair any good. First I want to show you what I've been using lately;
2. Biosilk silk therapy bought at Douglas - very overrated in my opinion, can't say I'm satisfied after using this product for months, waiting for it's promised results of smooth and shiny hair. Never happened.
3. Hema serum shiny - should give shiny hair but didn't do that for me.
4. Aveda brilliant emollient finishing gloss - works a little bit but is so expensive (30 euros) that I won't buy it again.
5. Lóreal Elvive anti frizz serum - this product I'm actually using for ever. I apply it to wet hair after washing before I use my hairdryer. It is working well but I need more if I want to style my hair or use a curling or straightening iron.
6. Gliss Kur Hair repair - has this granny smell about it that made me use it only once or twice so I can't really say if it's working or not.
7. Schwarzkopf Got 2b Anti-frizz Lotion - I actually like this product, but it's more for the finishing touch and I don't think it's very protective. Be carefull when using this with other hairproducts.When I used this in combination with hairmousse from niveau I got all white little parts in my hair. Not a pretty sight.
So, a lot of stuff but not really what I'm looking for, until....